laser therapy on horses
Are you tired of your horse injured? If so, the AEL IR 4400 is the product for you!
Low Level Laser Therapy (LLLT) or often referred to as Photobiomodulation therapy has been in use since 1967 when Endre Mester first experimented with this new technology.
Since that time, laser therapy has evolved to the stage where it is a well accepted form of therapy used to treat injured horses.
With over 2500 research papers published from some of the world’s leading Universities & research institutions, there is ample evidence to support the efficacy of Cold Laser Therapy.
The AEL IR 4400 is the ideal product to treat your injured horse. With a 904nm Cluster head along with the ability to operate either in Continuous Wave or 7 Pulsed Nogier frequencies, the AEL IR 4400 is an important tool for the Vet, trainer or owner who is serious about the health and well being of their horse.
To view the AEL IR 4400 unit and to place your order, please visit our secure Online Shop.
Read the 5 star reviews and glowing customer testimonials on Facebook!
Featuring a 904nm Cluster Head with 450mW of output power, the AEL IR 4400 is the ideal product for Owners, Trainers & Vets.
With rapid healing properties, the 4400 ensures that your horse makes a quick recovery and is back on track, racing & winning!
Don’t be left at the back of the pack. Use advanced Class 3B Cold Laser technology and be a winner with the AEL IR 4400!
The 904nm wavelength is the best for deep penetration as required on horses with large muscle groups. The Cluster head ensures that the maximum amount of energy is delivered to the damaged tissue – safely and effectively.
The AEL IR 4400 can be used for the following:
- Reduce swelling
- Rapid healing properties
- Heals injured tendons, ligaments
- Bone healing
- Back pain
- Soft tissue injuries
- Strains and Sprains
Features of AEL IR 4400 include:
- Continuous wave as well as pulsed Nogier frequencies
- Powerful unit with up to 450mW output power (904nm cluster head)
- Class 3B Laser
- Ability to store up to 14 treatment dosages in the unit’s memory
- High dosages…up to 4000 Joules
- Penetrates deep into muscle tissue (5cm)
- 2 year warranty
- Very competitively priced
- Interchangeable heads that operate off the same handle
- Australian made (ISO 9001:2015 Quality Assured Company)
- Fully compliant to International Laser Safety Standards
The AEL IR 4400 comes with:
- Rechargeable batteries (2 sets)
- RF interlock
- Attractive carry case with foam insert
- Treatment protocols
- User Manual in colour
- PowerPoint presentation with instructions
- Laser Safety Eyewear
If you are serious about the health and well-being of your horse, the AEL IR 4400 is the product for you!
Contact Tracey Mizzi at Australian Equine Lasers:
Tel. 0413 936 976
Place your order today and you too can join the Winner’s Circle.